Wiesława Adamiec Foundation CARITA - http://www.fundacjacarita.pl/
50/8 Wyścigowa Street, 53-011 Wrocław
II. HONORARY PATRONAGE
- Ministry of Health Adam Niedzielski
- Marshal of the Greater Poland Voivodeship Marek Woźniak
- Mayor of the City of Poznań Jacek Jaśkowiak
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Comarch Healthcare
- Myeloma Patients Europe
IV. MEDIA PATRONAGE
- Radio Eska
- PTTK Grudziądz, Klub KALINKA
- Polish Myeloma Consortium
- Polish Myeloma Group
- SARCOMA Association
- Polish Cancer Patient Coalition
- Institute of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine
VI. RALLY MANAGEMENT
- Project Manager - Anita Owczarek tel. 693-084-555, Emilia Demczur tel. 500-052-747
- Commander - Grzegorz Rakowiecki tel. 662-862-316
- Deputy Commander - Łukasz Rokicki tel. 795-103-152
- Information Service - Jakub Bartkowiak tel. 605-096-434
- Route service - Zbigniew Grabowski tel. 694-605-558, Tadeusz Ciborowski tel. 571-243-309, Jacek Chróścicki tel. 795-433-830, Marcin Gosz tel. 606-232-724
- Secretary - Tomasz Mirecki tel. 500-184-692, Katarzyna Kalisz tel. 601-763-506, Anna Chróścicka tel. 602-116-114
- Medical support on route - Jolanta Orłowska tel. 664-848-310
VII. PLACE AND DATE OF THE RALLY
- The Rally will take place 9th July 2022 in Poznan
- Malta - Poznań, by the Malta Ski slope
VIII. GOAL OF THE RALLY
- Health promotion. Raising Cancer awareness.
- Showing that myeloma is not a sentence and that with the help of modern medicine and friends, you can live an active life on a level comparable to that from before the disease. You "only" need access to modern therapies.
- Realizing that we should have dreams and strive to make them come true.
- Showing that a positive attitude to life is the basis of good treatment - a stressed patient has increased heart rate, digestive disorders, and even problems with immunity - which unfortunately makes treatment difficult.
- Mutual motivation to fight myeloma. Exchange of experiences in coping with the disease.
- Raising awareness of the impact of physical activity on the improvement of the body's fitness, which increases the effects of treatment.
- Encouraging the body to switch to active mode by cycling.
- Integration of the community of myeloma patients and recreational cyclists.
- Getting to know the heritage sites and rich history of Poznań.
- Promoting cycling and tourism as an active form of recreation.
IX. APPLICATIONS AND ENTRIES
- Registration is available through the form on the website http://www.rajdpozdrowie.org until June 12, 2022
- All participants need to be over 18 / Adolescent participants need to be under constant adult supervision
- The number of places on the record is limited (100) -the confirmation of registration will be sent to given email. The order of applications determines participation.
- The entry fee for the Rally is PLN 1 for charges of the Carita Foundation members; for all others - PLN 150
- Entry fee is to be paid during registration or later on the website in the user's panel http://rajdpozdrowie.org/profile/login
- The entry fee will be transferred to the implementation of the Rally. The payer of the entry fee has the possibility to voluntarily make a donation, which will be allocated to the statutory activities of the Carita Foundation.
- Registration details may be changed up until 12.06.2022 – in order to do so please email firstname.lastname@example.org
X. ORGANIZERS 'BENEFITS
- Theme T-shirt (personalization optional - with your own inscription).
- Commemorative medal.
- Sightseeing materials.
- Educational material related to myeloma.
- Free bike rental - only for members of the Foundation and their guardians as well as for medical staff. Amount of bicycles is limited -order of applications will determine availability. We will inform you about booking a bike by e-mail.
- Accommodation for members of the Foundation and their caregivers traveling from afar and for medical staff. We will inform about the reservation of accommodation in a separate e-mail.
- Half board on Saturday for guests staying at the hotel.
- Accident insurance during the event.
- Other surprises.
XI. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTICIPANTS
- Active participation in the Rally.
- Having an identity document with you during the Rally.
- Compliance with the Rally Regulations and submission to the decisions of the Rally organizers.
- Possession of a technically functioning bicycle equipped in accordance with the provisions of the Road Code (we provide minor but professional repairs).
- It is advisable to have protective helmets.
- Rally participants take part at their own risk.
- Compliance with the road regulations and safety, fire regulations as well as the orders of the organizers of the Rally.
- On the route it is forbidden to:
- Consume alcohol and other intoxicants,
- Littering the Rally route and adjacent areas,
- Devastation of nature,
- Behave disturbingly loud,
- Veering from the Rally route without the consent of the organizer.
- It is forbidden to arbitrarily change the route without the Organiser's consent.
XII. PERSONAL DATA
- To participate in the Rally, it is required to provide personal data during registration in the form of: name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address and consent to the processing of this data by the Organizer, for the purposes specified in detail in the consent. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Rally.
- After registration, the Participant receives an information clause regarding the processing of his personal data by the Organizer
- Complaints related to participation in the Rally, its course and services provided by the Organizer may be reported to the Organizer by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. . The Organizer will deal with all complaints within 30 days
XIV. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The rally will take place regardless of the weather.
- The organizer reserves the right to partially change the route of the Rally due to weather conditions affecting the passability of the routes.
- In the event of failure to attend the Rally, the entry fee will not be refunded.
- The organizer is not responsible for lost items, personal and property damage that occur before, during or after the Rally.
- The organizer of the Rally is not liable for damage to health and property of the participants.
- The organizers are not responsible for damages caused by the participants of the Rally to third parties and vice versa.
- Rally participant is fully responsible for damages resulting from his fault.
- The organizer reserves the right to make minor changes to the Regulations. Please follow the messages on our website https://www.facebook.com/fundacjacarita/ / http://www.fundacjacarita.pl/ in the News tab.
- Participation in the Rally confirms reading and accepting these Regulations.
- In disputes not covered by the regulations, the Rally Organizer will decide
- WARNING! In order to take part in the Rally, the Participant is obliged to consent to the collection and processing of personal data and images for the purposes of insurance, sponsors and organizers, e.g. for promotional purposes.
- The commander is always right.
Your personal data is safe with us.
Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection)
(Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR", below you will find information that we are obliged to present to you according to the GDPR:
- The administrator of your personal data is Wiesława Adamiec, Foundation Carita. with its registered address at Wyścigowa Street 50/8, 53-011 Wrocław.
- You can consult all matters related to personal data at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your data, such as e-mail address, first name, surname, address, image will be processed on the basis of your consent, i.e. pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. A GDPR, for marketing purposes and related to your participation in the "Rajd po Zdrowie" event. If you have agreed to receive the newsletter, we will send you a newsletter containing materials related to the subject of multiple myeloma and the rally. Providing your personal data is optional, but necessary if you want to take part in the Rally or receive the newsletter.
- The basis for the processing of your data by us is your electronic voluntary consent.
- Personal data will be transferred to other recipients, i.e. partners providing technical services, telecommunications companies, companies providing hosting and consulting services, only for the purposes related to the operation of the Rally and the correct handling of the newsletter.
- We will process your image data, recorded in a film and photos, as long as you do not withdraw your consent. We will post them on the Foundation's website: www.fundacjacarita.pl. We will process the data needed to send the newsletter as long as you want to receive our newsletter, i.e. until you unsubscribe from it.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any of our e-mails or by simply writing to us at: email@example.com. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing until its withdrawal.
- You have the right to access your data at any time, object to processing, you can request that we delete it, change it and reduce the scope in which we process it.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (currently it is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office) regarding the processing of your personal data.
- With regard to your personal data, decisions will not be made in an automated manner, in accordance with art. 22 GDPR.